Motivated & Experienced Sales People wanted at Harcourts Rockingham.
• Current Agent’s Representative Certificate with at least 2-5 years’ experience in residential sales
• Outstanding communication skills
• Strong presentation and networking skills
• Drive to excel in a team environment
• Motivation to succeed
• Be hardworking, ethical & possess a CAN DO mentality
• Own car & driving license, mobile phone, laptop
You will be responsible for prospecting, following up leads, door knocking, telephone canvassing, prospecting to achieve appraisals & listings, listing properties for sale, maintaining and developing relationships with buyers and vendors. Prepare documentation for listing, selling, marketing, appraisals and managing enquiries. Attending sales meetings & keeping appointments in a timely fashion. Overall providing a first class service to all clients and upholding the Harcourts promise.
Fantastic commission structure.
Call Graeme Garwood for a confidential chat on 0412 095 306
Harcourts started business nearly 120 years ago. Today it is the fastest growing Real Estate brand in Australasia. This record of stability, security, tradition, experience and success is an attribute which can reflect on you as a Harcourts franchisee.